This detailed IPTV review features Bunny Streams IPTV which includes over 15,000 channels, VOD, one connection, and more for $11.00 per month.
There are thousands of IPTV services and Bunny Streams IPTV is a popular choice. This is an alternative to traditional cable packages.
Is Bunny Streams IPTV safe to use? Is Bunny Streams IPTV legal? What channels does Bunny Streams IPTV have? We will answer those questions and more in this article.
The reason why we ask legal questions is due to the fact that Bunny Streams IPTV isn’t available in popular app stores such as Amazon App Store or Google Play. This is sometimes a warning sign.
Bunny Streams IPTV is an IPTV service that hosts over 15,000 live channels in various categories.
Their standard package costs $11.00/month and includes international, sports, PPV, entertainment, news, and other channel categories.
This package comes with one connection, but you can get more during registration if you prefer.
It can be installed on any Android-powered device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.
For those unfamiliar with IPTV services, IPTV stands for “Internet protocol television.” In other words – live television through the Internet.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: IPTV WIRE does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
For 100% legal IPTV service, IPTV WIRE recommends Vidgo.
IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend using a VPN with these unverified IPTV services. Check out the link below for more information.
Best VPN for IPTV
Below you find information on this IPTV service including channels, categories, pricing, settings, registration, how to install, and more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Bunny Streams IPTV Highlights
- 2 Screenshots
- 3 Is Bunny Streams IPTV Safe?
- 4 Bunny Streams IPTV Channels
- 5 Pricing
- 6 How to Install Bunny Streams IPTV
- 7 Other IPTV Features
- 8 Is Bunny Streams IPTV Legal?
- 9 Warning! Protect Yourself With Surfshark VPN
- 10 Bunny Streams IPTV FAQ
- 10.1 What is Bunny Streams IPTV?
- 10.2 What Channels Does Bunny Streams IPTV Have?
- 10.3 How much do Bunny Streams IPTV cost?
- 10.4 What devices can this IPTV service be installed on?
- 10.5 Related
Bunny Streams IPTV Highlights
- Over 15,000 live channels
- Plans start at $11.00/month
- 48-hour trial for $1.00
- One connection with the standard plan, but can get more
- VPN Friendly
- Not IP location locked
- VOD options
- Major sports channels
- Popular news networks
- Favorites manager
- External player support
- International channels
- Accepts Credit/Debit for payment
- Customer support through their online contact form, live chat, and email
- M3U URL
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- Available for use on Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices
- Compatible with popular IPTV Players
WARNING! YOU’RE BEING TRACKED
Your online activity is actively tracked by IPTV developers, your Internet Service Provider, and the government through your identifying IP address.
IPTV services have been tied to organized crime and you don’t want your personal details in their hands.
Stream anonymously by using Surfshark VPN.
Surfshark will encrypt your connection to the Internet and mask your IP address so you will become anonymous.
SAVE UP TO 82% WITH THIS LAST-CHANCE DISCOUNT
Surfshark backs its service with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Surfshark allows you to use your account on unlimited Internet-connected devices
Is Bunny Streams IPTV Safe?
Before we review the Bunny Streams IPTV service, I first want to scan the official URL with VirusTotal.
The official URL for this IPTV service is https://bunnystreams.com.
Here is the screenshot of the VirusTotal scan results.
VirusTotal did not find any malicious viruses/malware within the Bunny Streams IPTV website URL.
However, this does not mean we shouldn’t protect ourselves when streaming content from this unverified IPTV service.
The best way to do this is with a secure VPN that will secure your identity and anonymity when using IPTV services like this.
Now, here is the channels and pricing information for Bunny Streams IPTV.
Bunny Streams IPTV Channels
As mentioned previously, Bunny Streams IPTV provides over 15,000 live channels starting at $11.00/month with their standard plan.
These channels come in a variety of categories such as entertainment, sports, kids, international, music, and much more.
This IPTV service even has options for PPV, major sports channels, adult, and other offerings not included in some services.
There is also a simple electronic program guide (EPG) for those that prefer this layout.
Bunny Streams IPTV offers several different subscription plans for new users. They also offer a 48-hour trial for $1.00.
These plans vary in price based on the duration of a subscription and the number of connections.
Their subscription plans include the following:
- $11.00/month for over 15,000 channels, VOD, and 1 connection
- $15.00/month for over 15,000 channels, VOD, and 2 connections
- $19.00/month for over 15,000 channels, VOD, and 4 connections
- $22.00/month for over 15,000 channels, VOD, and 5 connections
Their more premium plans include the following:
- $32.00 for 3 months and over 15,000 channels, VOD, and 1 connection
- $44.00 for 3 months and over 15,000 channels, VOD, and 2 connections
- $57.00 for 3 months and over 15,000 channels, VOD, and 4 connections
- $65.00 for 3 months and over 15,000 channels, VOD, and 5 connections
Note: We always recommend paying month to month with any IPTV service! Don’t lock yourself into year-long plans, as services sometimes go offline.
How to Install Bunny Streams IPTV
Bunny Streams IPTV is available for installation on several popular streaming devices.
This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, Android phones, tablets, and any device running the Android operating system.
NOTE: In order to install the application for this service, you must register for a subscription on their official website.
Because Bunny Streams IPTV provides an M3U URL you can use this service with IPTV Players such as IPTV Smarters, Perfect Player, Tivimate, and others.
IMPORTANT: Prior to using this IPTV service, we suggest connecting to a VPN to hide your online activity.
You can also install the stand-alone application if you don’t want to use an IPTV Player. To do so, you must first install the Downloader app on your device.
Use our Downloader guide below for more information on that.
How to Install Downloader App for Sideloading
IMPORTANT NOTE: For further installation instructions, check your confirmation emails from Bunny Streams IPTV after registering.
This will typically provide you with the updated steps for installation.
Other IPTV Features
One of the best features of the Bunny Streams IPTV service is the ability to add channels to Favorites. Some Live TV services don’t have this feature.
Another great feature of this IPTV service is the ability to add external video players.
Is Bunny Streams IPTV Legal?
It’s impossible for IPTV Wire to determine whether these unverified IPTV services hold the proper licensing.
If and when an IPTV service is deemed illegal, we notify our users immediately and update reports on our website to reflect that information.
In conclusion, the end-user is responsible for all content accessed through free IPTV apps and paid services such as Bunny Streams IPTV.
For 100% legal and verified IPTV providers, see our resource guide below:
Best Legal IPTV Providers
For more IPTV options, check out our popular IPTV service reviews below.
- Apollo Group TV Review
- Sapphire Secure Review
- Sportz TV Review
Overall, Bunny Streams IPTV is a well-known live TV service that provides a large number of channels at an inexpensive monthly price.
Warning! Protect Yourself With Surfshark VPN
Most cord-cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
Some IPTV services and app developers have been tied to organized crime and you don’t want your identifying IP Address in their hands.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 184.108.40.206 – When you use a VPN, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent IPTV developers, Internet providers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you’re accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is Surfshark due to its blazing-fast speeds and zero log policy.
It’s important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. It’s also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up Surfshark on your streaming device is simple.
- Install the app.
- Log in to the app.
- Connect to the VPN.
- Choose and manage locations.
- Manage Surfshark features.
- Manage Surfshark settings.
- Make sure your connection was successful.
How to set up Surfshark on Amazon Fire TV Stick?
Install the app
- Click on the homepage of your Fire TV and navigate to the search bar.
- Search for “Surfshark“.
- Click on the Surfshark app icon in the search results.
- Click on the Get button to start downloading the application onto your Firestick device. As soon as the download is complete, the app will be automatically installed.
Log in to the app
- Once the installation is complete, you can either click “Open” or press the Burger menu symbol on your remote to launch the application.
- If you already have an active Surfshark VPN subscription, log in as an Existing User.
If you don’t have the subscription yet, feel free to sign up by clicking Create Account.
- Enter the email address you used when registering and your password. Click Log in.
Alternatively, you can log in using the Surfshark app on your mobile device. To do that, open your Surfshark app on a mobile device, go to Settings -> Account -> TV login, and enter the code you see on the Surfshark app.
Connect to the VPN
Once you log in, you will appear on the homepage of the Surfshark app. Here you can see the VPN connection status, the list of locations, and a button to connect to the VPN.
- Tap the Connect button and the app will instantly connect to the fastest server available.
When connecting to a VPN server for the first time, accept the connection request in the pop-up window. This will allow the Surfshark app to manage the VPN tunnel
- You can choose the default connection to be the Faster server or the Nearest country.
Click this button, as in the screenshot below, in order to set your preferred default location.
- Choose the Fastest server or the Nearest country.
- As soon as you connect, you should see the connection status on the homepage of your app.
If it’s green and says Connected, your internet connection is secured from now on!
Choose and manage locations
- So you’d like to connect to a specific location? No worries, Surfshark has over 3200 servers in 65+ countries and you can connect to your chosen one.You will find the list of locations on the left side of your screen. Use the search bar or scroll down until you find a specific country. Simply click on the flag icon of your preferred location and you will instantly connect to it.
- If you want Surfshark to remember your favorite locations, press the star on the right side of the location. Now this server will appear in the list of your Favorite servers.
- The bubble icon next to the star indicates how loaded the Surfshark servers are in a specific location; in other words – how many people are connected to servers in that location.The first bubble in this picture indicates that Surfshark servers in Germany are under a heavy load at the moment. The second bubble shows that only a few people are connected to Surfshark servers in Japan.
- You may have noticed Static IP and MultiHop tabs at the top of your Surfshark app.
Here’s what they do:
Static IP – you will get the same IP address each time you connect
MultiHop – you will connect via two different VPN servers in different countries and add an extra layer of security.
Congratulations! You are now protected by Surfshark VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT buttonBunny.
Streams IPTV FAQ
What is Bunny Streams IPTV?
Bunny Streams IPTV is an IPTV service that provides live channels at an affordable price.
What Channels does Bunny Streams IPTV have?
This IPTV service has over 15,000 channels in several categories including news, entertainment, sports, international, and more.
How much does Bunny Streams IPTV cost?
This IPTV service costs $11.00/month for the standard plan with one connection. There are also additional plans available.
What devices can this IPTV service be installed on?
This IPTV service is available for installation on any device that runs the Android operating system. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.