Are you still bothered about these IPTV subscription services?
？I have more than one device at home, but buying multiple IPTV subscriptions is expensive, so I’m trying to find the best way to save money. Is there have an IPTV family package?
？I paid for an IPTV streaming subscription. My girlfriend doesn’t want to watch a football game with me, but she can’t watch anything else on her laptop because the streaming provider only allows one user at a time. If I start watching TV, she will stop watching movies on her laptop. I am looking for a solution.
In this guide, we will show you step-by-step how to use multiple devices of IPTV subscription.
GTV Plus IPTV Family Package, Save 60% on Live TV
Here, we want to tell you that the IPTV Family Package has just been released, and it can help you save 60% on your IPTV subscription.
So you can enjoy the same live TV in your bedroom or on your phone or wherever, but with a lot of savings.
Pay attention: One sub-device code is only one device. Two sub-devices need two sub-device codes.
So, In this post, we will show you The Multi-Device IPTV solution Guide.
The Family package Manual
This IPTV Subscription Package is mainly for families.
When you have our IPTV Plus version subscription code, you can buy Sub-Device code(s) on the 2nd/3rd/4th Devices for your family!
(Note: One code is only for one device ) With the family package, you can use our IPTV Plus version as Multi-Room IPTV/Multi-Devices IPTV, Saving money and Enjoying more Family Fun!
How to install GTV plus sub-devices
One sub-device code is only one device. Two sub-devices need two sub-device codes.
Firstly clarify the meaning of a few keywords:
Device A (installed GTV Plus APK, Master Device)
Device B ( installed GTV Plus Sub-Device APK, Sub Device/Slave Device)
Subscription code: Plus subscription code, Sub-Device subscription code
Step1: Installed Sub-Device APK on Device B (Sub- Device/Slave).
If your Device A did not install Plus APK, please install it at the same time.
Step2: Enter the Plus Subscription code on Device B ( after done, that means Bind Sub-Device B to Device A, Device A become into Master Device)
Step3: Fill in ‘Sub-Device Code’ to Device B again after Recharged, then can watch Live Channels & VOD directly.
Note: To be eligible for the Family Package, your GTV Plus subscription code must be valid. Please read on for more details
Manual Details as below:
1, IPTV Sub-Device can only run Sub-Device Application and share the valid subscription of Master Device, Sub-Device doesn’t have its own subscription, Sub-Device cannot recharge any active code.
2, To Use the Sub-Device, there are two steps
a. the user has to bind Sub-Device to Master Device by input any of the active code whichever been used on Master Device after Sub-Device code has been bound successfully to the Master Device, the user shall be able to to see the Master Device information as above Red color part.
b. the user has to recharge ‘Sub-Device Code’ to active Sub-Device after Sub-Device Code has been recharged, the user shall be able to see the valid period of Sub- Device as an above Yellow color part
3, Sub-Device can only recharge the “Sub-Device Code“. “Sub-Device Code” doesn’t contain any subscription of channels. “Sub-Device Code” can be only used to extend the valid period of the Sub-Device device. There are two kinds of Sub-Device Code: 3days free and 12Month Paid. if Master Device’s subscription has expired, Sub-Device cannot watch Channel as well.
4, Sub-Device can only work in same home Network of Master Device”. If at the same time, Master Device and Sub- Device work from different Networks, the user account will be blocked. If not at the same time, Master Device or Sub Device can work from different Networks (Any place, different IP supported).
But here’s the kicker:
- One Master Device can support 3 Sub-Devices at maximum.
- If Master Device is broken, the user can move the subscription to a new Master Device without effect Sub-Device.
Sub-Device ID Information picture Sample like as bellow:
Family Package FAQ
Q1, What is Family Package / Multi-Devices / Multi-Room IPTV?
• For our IPTV Family Package can be known as Multi-Device IPTV or Multi-Room IPTV. When buying a 12months Subscription code, then you can pay 60% OFF the price to buy Sub- Device Code to activate more devices for your family, max at 4 devices in total (1 Master Device and 3 Sub-Devices).
• Family Package needs you to install our IPTV Plus APK & Sub-Device APK, both APKs support Android TV Box, Firestick, Android Phone, Android PAD, Samsung Phone, and so on.
• One Device can be used in the Living room, the other device can be used in the sleeping room at the same time.
Q2, Am I allowed to use each TV on different IP or ISP?
• Watching on one device, you can connect any TV to any Internet Provider in the world.
• Watching on over 2 devices at the same time, need to be under the same IP/ISP(ONE IP Network).
Q3, How many Devices/Rooms does the Family Package support?
Till now Family Package offers a max of 4 devices as Multi-Room / Multi-Devices subscription.
Like: 1 x Plus (master device) 12 Months Subscription + 3 x Sub-Device 12 Months Subscription
Note: One code is only for one device
Q4, How to activate the 2nd / 3rd /4th devices? How to use Sub-Device Code?
• Installed Sub-Device Apk on the Sub Device (the second/third device).
•Bind Sub-Device to Master Device(the first device) by inputting subscription code(xxxxxxxxxxc) whichever been used on Master Device.
• Fill in Sub-Device Code(exxxxxxxxxxuc) to the 2nd/3rd/4th Devices, after the Sub-Device code has been recharged, can watch Live Channels & VOD directly.
Q5, What is the Master Device & Sub-Device?
A=Master Device, B=Sub-Device
1. Install the IPTV Plus version APK on Device A.
2. Install the Sub-Device APK on Device B.
3. After Activated Subscription code (xxxxxxxxxxc) on Device A, then bind Device B by filling in the same Subscription code (xxxxxxxxxxc) on Device B.
4. Then Device A becomes Master Device; device B becomes Sub-Device (Slave Device).
Q6, Why there are two valid dates for Master Device & Sub-Device?
The Valid Date Of The Master Device & Sub-Device Can Be The Same Or Different. Because They Are With Each Own Date. You can find the details below:
Q7, Is there any functional difference between Master Device & Sub-Device?
• 99% is the same, including all Live Channels & VOD.
• The only difference: Sub-Device does not have Cloud PVR Function. Because now the system does not support it.
Get this IPTV Instant Trial and then decide wisely whether you want to be a permanent user of GTV IPTV or not.
Over To You
We’d love to hear your thoughts on:
Our IPTV will always maintain a stable unbuffered streaming service, and will gradually add more practical functions. We also hope that our users can provide us with feedback so that we can make it better.